Wednesday, August 3, 2011

SNITCHIN'-The Truth

We watched a video by a rapper named Rhymefest talking about snitchin'....Here are the thoughts of three of the youths who saw the video.
Courtney- I liked the video and the message. He just keep everything real. I personally dont snitch ever because thats what I was taught to do growing up.Rhymefest made a good point when he said that what we think is snitchin, really isn't. Snitchin' is when you sell someone else out, not when you are protecting yourself. I used to think snitchin' was telling anything at all, I now realize what it truly is. He also made a good point in saying that we need to know who our enemy is. Well, i know mine. =)
-Antweezy- I really liked the video by the rapper Rhymefest. It felt like everything he was say'n was the truth. I believe snitches do get snitches. If yu goin around tell'n evrybodys business yu deserve some type of punishment. & iDo believe the police is the enemy bcus iThink they are against the black race & they will do anythin to bring us down!!!!
MAURICE- I think the video of rapper Rhymefest is understanding. I used to be one of the people that used to think that snitchin was just a person that tell any & every thing but i see that for along time that we was each other enemy but it really the P.O i believe this becouse it still alot of b.s & the hood with the police here so it no point of havn them.....( it time to police are own hood )
GROUP - WE ALL FEEL THAT RAPPER RHYMEFEST HAD A POINT & IF THE POLICE IS HERE & WE STILL SEE NO CHANGE. IT TIME TO TURN BACK TO EACH OTHER TO POLICE ARE HOOD FOR A BETTER PLACE FOR US & SOON TO BE OTHERS

No comments:

Post a Comment